Liza Curiosità!

« Older   Newer »
Bree~
view post Posted on 28/10/2008, 19:48

noho, California
Stati Uniti

Generale: I'm into - all things dark and scary, rock n' roll, tattoos, black & pink, touring, marilyn monroe, heidi van horne, old cars (gearhead), bling, bats, dinosaurs, birth control, sushi, sex in the city, girl bands, being a big sister, dressing up, vanilla, sushi, kissing, marshall & gibson, spiderwebs, ventura blvd, CIA, movies (<3 vincent price or any vampire movie), europe, pushing buttons, selling things on ebay, the sonex, protools, chocolate, xxx, roulette, creating....anything, sewing, webmistress, pasties, medusa and disney villians, sleeping, thrift stores, mac makeup, stretching my ears/piercings in general, greg the bunny blah, writing, the secret, art, malibu rum/ blasters, and of course civet...

Musica: tough female musicians-Sahara hotnights, the muffs, gore gore girls, amy winehouse, pink, the husbands, the dollyrots, the runaways, serial killing 101, otep, 45 grave, josie and the pussycats, alanis morissette, gito gito hustler, the tommys, occasionally go betty go, britney, nashville pussy, hole, bikini kill, the horrorpops
and the boys: marilyn manson, roky erickson, the cramps, motorhead, the hunns, black flag, murder city devils, death on wednesday, la guns, the explosion, motley crue, bowie, the killers, misfits, chelsea smiles, final summation, rancid, the clash, iggy pop, le shok, the stiches, smogtown, gwar, lars and the bastards, tiger army, metalskool, lords of altamont, the meteors, guns and roses, op ivy, the dp gunfight, gc (waldorf world wide), the generators, butch walker, one man army, supersuckers, agent 51, kanye, the bronx, elvis costello, the stones, the beatles, ac/dc, ministry, and alice motherfucking cooper.

Stato: Sentimentalmente occupato/a
Orientamento: Etero
Città natale: hahn, germany
Segno zodiacale: Vergine
Fumo/alcool: No / Sì
Figli: Un giorno
Occupazione: rock n' roll

preso dal suo MySpace

Yu_Ski
view post Posted on 7/11/2008, 16:12

Eh brava liza

aliss77
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 17:24

Ke brava!! ascolta le bikini kill, i guns and roses e i motley crue!!

KuroiNamida.
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 14:26

Che bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Di quanto è la presentazione?

Bree~
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 14:36

quando l'ho presa era il 28/10/2008! adesso penso sia un po' cambiata! =)

4 replies since 28/10/2008, 19:48   214 views